Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

21DSD - Day 11-13

Have I mentioned that I get migraines? It makes it hard to do anything, like clean up after I make dinner let alone a blog post. I still can never understand how people have the time to literally blog everyday. They must have cooler phones than me, or cooler jobs.
Fourth of July was kinda hard, more so on fiancé than me but I did cheat and had tequila and vodka in St. Croix orange sparkling water. You'll get over it. I sure did. We went shopping at the Market District Mecca and it was crazy, and there was delicious fruit everywhere! And at my parents' house there was fruit salad and grain free strawberry pretzel salad. Fiancé sat and stared at it. He may have smelled it too. Lol. He said no more detoxes during holidays. He'll get over it too.
I don't feel like trying to remember what I ate.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment