Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

21 DSD - Day 10

  In the double digits baby! Woop woop! I'm feeling good. Woke up for the second day in a row without a migraine! YIPPIE! That ORAC and magnesium at night must really be working! I know Isotonix is not 21 DSD compliant, but I've been taking these for years and they work for me, and now they are working better. It's great!

  I also had some caffeine, after only cutting back dramatically. And I am feeling good.

  I am hoping to sleep well, since my fiance just texted me that there was a tree snake on the deck! Yucky! If that is in my house all hell is gonna break loose.

What I ate today:
Breakfast: 2 green egg muffins
Lunch: leftover moo shu turkey with zuke noodles and ranch coleslaw-red hot and vinegar made it much better (I know there are nightshades obviously, I could not help myself, I have an addiction to hot sauce)
Dinner: chicken and not sure what else since we are going to the drive in, fiance bought some 21DSD friendly snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment