Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

21 DSD - Day 9

Well I'm a day or so into my second week and I am feeling good. No migraine today, thank God! Woke up without one, maybe it was the ORAC  i added before bed. When I'm not having a migraine I am feeling really good. No joint pain, and a good mood. Fats are really taking the place of sugar for right now. And I am still losing weight. People think if you eat fat you get fat and that's not always true, rarely actually.
Just did some stretches and about to go to bed. I am riding the positive waves through the rest of this detox.

I ate
My usual breakfast
Lunch: salmon salad with romaine cups
Dinner: moo shu leftovers with zuke noodles and ranch coleslaw (which is gross)
Snacks: apple, meltaway, pumpkin granola in whole milk  


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment