Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

21 DSD - Day 15

It's hard to keep up on a blog when you house is a mess and you need to cook all meals for you and your fiance for 3 weeks. Just checking in to say that I am doing well, feeling well. So well, and adjusted to sugarless-ness, in fact that I am seriously considering doing the Paleo Autoimmune protocol for myself. I will be severely limiting foods that could cause a reaction of some kind, like digestive issues and migraines.

I am really committed to eliminating all foods that could be giving me a reaction. I'm also hoping that if I eliminate them long enough that I could incorporate some things back in at a later time. Only time will tell, and I am really getting tired of having migraines all the time. I am so desperate at this point in time that I will cut out anything and everything. I'll live off of chicken and celery for a week just to see how I feel.

I'm not kidding, I am incredibly sick of being anti-social and incapacitated due to migraines. Food just isn't worth it to me anymore. I used to be a Pastry Chef, and now I sit in an office all day to cook all night. I'm just eating to live, it shouldn't be this hard to simply live.

I'm gonna finish up this 21 DSD strong, and then I'm gonna cut out some more crap from my diet. YIPPIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment